You can now choose to associate a proof generated by the SILENTDATA platform with an Ethereum wallet address and verify it in a smart contract, without revealing identity or data.
- To verify a proof on the blockchain activate Ethereum wallet requests with MetaMask in the settings.
- To associate a proof with an Ethereum wallet address a verifier has to tick a box ”Ask to associate Ethereum wallet address” when sending a request.
- The data subject will receive a request to use their Ethereum MetaMask wallet to digitally sign the request message, and then connect to the bank to perform the privacy-preserving bank account query (e.g. proof of funds or proof of income).
- Once privacy-preserving proof is created using the SILENTDATA platform it can then be sent to the Ethereum network (currently the Rinkby testnet) to be associated with an Ethereum wallet on the network.
- Proofs created using the SILENTDATA platform can be independently verified by an Ethereum smart contract, and can also be inspected using an open-source tool hosted on GitHub.